UPDATE: Head of School Patrick T. Gallagher announced on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 the difficult decision to postpone Reunion Weekend until a later date. This decision was made in conjunction with leaders from the other CCIS schools - most notably Hathaway Brown, Hawken and Laurel. We are working with these schools to reschedule Reunion Weekend and will communicate the new dates to you shortly. As a result, registration will remain open. We look forward to welcoming you back on campus soon!
Welcome to this year's Reunion Weekend festivities which will occur on May 14-16, 2020.
We’re excited to offer a full slate of engaging activities for all alumni and your families, whether it’s your class reunion year or not. This year, we’ll give you an opportunity to meet the Class of 2020, take a "Behind the Scenes" tour of our Shaker campus, enjoy burgers, dogs and cold beverages at the alumni picnic, reconnect with friends from HB, Hawken and Laurel at the Four School Reception hosted by US, and gather together for a festive campus-wide party with classmates from all ages. It’s going to be a lot of fun!
Here are the confirmed activities, so far:Thursday, May 14th, 2020
Friday, May 15th, 2020
- Alumni Graduate Award Dinner at 6:00 PM (Shaker Campus)
Saturday, May 16th, 2020
- US Today program w/ Irvin Cohen Lecture followed by lunch with seniors at 11:00 AM (Hunting Valley Campus)
- "Behind the Scenes" Tour of the Shaker Campus at 1:30 PM (SH/Checkered Hallway)
- Reunion Class Receptions for years ending in 0's and 5's (Click on your class year button above to register)
- African American Alumni Brunch featuring guest speaker Armond Adams '02 from 9:30 - 10:45 AM (HV/Front Entrance)
- Shaker Master Plan Reveal with Architect Tom Hotaling '69 from 11:00 AM - Noon (HV/Matson Room)
- Alumni Picnic and Softball Challenge from Noon - 3:00 PM (HV/Smythe Pavilion)
- Four School Reception from 5:00 - 7:00 PM at US (HV/Front Entrance & Upper Commons)
- Hail University Reception for all Reunion Classes at 7:00 PM (HV/Upper Commons, Elbow & Balcony)
We look forward to seeing you in May. Hail University!
Jay Pease ‘86
Director of Alumni Engagement