Join the USFFL for a five-week session of flag football. Register as an individual or register as a team with your friends and compete for the USFFL championship. The USFFL offers a safe and competitive non-contact atmosphere for players to develop football skills and learn lessons in teamwork and sportsmanship through competition. Teams of 5th and 6th graders will consist of 5-6 players. Teams of 7th and 8th graders will consist of 6-7 players.
Benefits of the USFFL:
• Develop teamwork and sportsmanship through competition
• Learn and improve your football skills in a non-contact setting
• Have fun with your friends and create new friendships with other teams
• Learn a new sport or help prepare for your season
• Have access to University School facilities and coaches
How the USFFL works:
• Arrive at the appropriate time for your grade.
• Wear cleats.
• Field managers will assign the game field and opponents for that day.
• There will be a warm-up before and a short break between two 20-minute games.
For more information about the USFFL, contact Brian Kennedy
: 216.831.2200 ext. 7334 or email@example.com