Join the USSDL for a five-week session of small-sided, 3v3 soccer play. The idea is simple: register as a team with your friends or register as an individual to meet new boys while playing competitive soccer. Campers will have fun and learn by receiving lots of touches in a fun and safe environment, ensuring they maintain a passion for the game.
Why play small-sided games? More:
• playing time
• individual learning moments
• touches on the ball
• transition from offense to defense
• opportunities to penetrate with passing
• opportunities to create 1v1
• combinations with teammates
• scoring opportunities
• shared responsibility in attacking and defending
How the USSDL works:
• Arrive at the appropriate time for your grade.
• Field managers will assign the playing field and teams by grade and ability.
• There will be a 15-minute warm-up with two 20-minute halves. Half time will be 5 minutes.
* The philosophy behind the USSDL is not to take the place of camp or coach instruction; coaching from the sideline is highly discouraged during the session. We hope to create a fun and positive environment where players can develop skill, imagination, and creativity on their own.
Registration fee includes a complimentary t-shirt.
For more information about the USSDL, contact John Ptacek
: 216.831.2200 ext. 7332 or firstname.lastname@example.org