Spend a week in the art studio! Explore a variety of materials or design your own independent project to work on for the whole week! This is your chance to work with tools and materials in an open-studio setting with guided instruction. If you had a whole week to create, what would you do?! This is a camp for those who want to dream big, work one on one with a masters-level artist, and create complex and thoughtful projects with expert guidance.
- Ceramics (masks, slab vessels, coil vessels, mugs)
- Printmaking (block printing, gel prints)
- Wire Sculptures (animals, people, cartoon characters)
- Drawing (colored pencils)
- Painting (watercolor, acrylic)
Wear clothes that can get messy!
Extended Day options (before and after camp) and shuttle bus services are available.
Full-day campers must bring their own bagged lunches and drinks. Refrigeration will be provided.
For more information about Summer Art Studio
, contact Brooke Littman: 216.321.8260 ext. 8264 or firstname.lastname@example.org