University School is partnering with Laurel School to provide enhanced transportation options for their students throughout the greater Cleveland suburbs. We operate our own bus/van transportation service to the following communities:
- Broadview Heights, Brecksville, N. Royalton, Independence and Strongsville
- Bainbridge, Solon, Aurora and Chagrin Falls
- Twinsburg, Hudson and Hiram
- Lakewood, Westlake, Rocky River and Bay Village
- Akron, Bath, Copley and Richfield
- Mentor, Willoughby and Concord (Lake County)
There must be sufficient demand for University School and Laurel School to transport to and from a particular location. As a result of demand, additional routes may be added or discontinued.
Transportation options include both one-way and round-trip, as well as contracts for a full year or for individual trimester sessions. Pricing for an annual round-trip contract is: $1,900 for the Bainbridge/Solon/Aurora/Chagrin Falls route; $3,900 for all others. A complete pricing chart is available by clicking on the Transportation Flyer, right.